Home > Products > High Current Rectifier > Thyristor Rectifier Cabinet
Voltage Regulator Rectifier (HCR)|Silicon Controlled Rectifier KHSA-25KA12V-2 with Forward Current Reverse for Surface Treatment

Voltage Regulator Rectifier (HCR)|Silicon Controlled Rectifier KHSA-25KA12V-2 with Forward Current Reverse for Surface Treatment

    Mode type:KHSA-25KA12V-2 Input:AC415V, 3 phase,frequency: 50Hz Output:0-25000A 0-12V——1.Reference Dimension of Rectifier cabinet:2400*1000*2000 mm 2. Terms of Payment: By T/T, (70% to be paid as prepayment, Remaining 30% to be paid before shipping) 3. Time of delivery: Within 45 days after receiving buyer’s payment 4. Packing: In iron sheet case with waterproof and anti collision treatment